I finally figured out how to make one of these photo collages, so I figured there was no better time than now to share my TOP Favorite Must-Have items for Fall! These are in no particular order because I could never do that to myself 🙂 You can shop the items below or here!
Starting from the left to right:
1. Scarves- its fall, the weather is getting cooler so this item is a no-brainer. Scarves are a perfect way to transform an outfit and this animal print one is my absolute FAV. I love how it can give your outfit a little edge while staying chic. Plus I am leopard print obsessed.
2. OTK Boots- I invested in these boots last year when the temperatures took a little longer to drop. OTK boots are perfect for pairing with a mini skirt or jeans, but while it is still a little warmer (Atlanta, I am talking about you) you won’t sweat your bum off pairing with a short dress or freeze it off either.
3. Distressed Denim- I absolutely love distressed denim because it can make any look less structured, and more like you didn’t try too hard (even when you spent 2 hours picking out your outfit). This brand has been one of my go-to’s for the last few years mostly due to the price point and quality. You must get yourself a pair ASAP.
4. Long Sleeve Striped Tee- Alright, you are probably sick of seeing this tee on my Instagram, but I REALLY do wear it as much as you see it. It is sold out in multiple sizes so grab it in any color they have in your size because it is PERFECT. It is longer in length so you can tie it up over a dress or wear it with leggings but it really is perfect for layering.
5. Leather Mini- I blogged about this skirt last week, and although it is sold out in many sizes, this item is definitely a must-have for Fall. You can easily dress it up or down for any occasion and you instantly look more fashionable!
6. Ankle booties- It is boot season, and everyone needs a good ankle bootie! This one is my favorite pairs because it has a short heel and a cute little cut-out! Plus, these just went on sale!! They are perfect for pairing with dresses and jeans while you sip on a PSL or run through a pumpkin patch (isn’t that what Fall is about).
7. Long Sleeve Dress- Okay so you are going to see me in A LOT of long sleeve dresses this Fall because I love using them as layering pieces. You can add a vest or tie up a sweater and easily transform a simple dress into a statement outfit. Blog post on this, coming soon!
8. Chenille Sweater- It was so hard to pick just one Chenille item because if you have been out shopping at all this Fall, you will see it EVERYWHERE! Chenille is the French word for caterpillar whose fur the yarn is supposed to resemble. That doesn’t sound great which is why I call it, the velvet update AKA it is super soft and perfect for the cooler temps!
9. Faux Leather Leggings- Mhmm everyone needs these, I don’t care your age or size, these bad boys will suck you in and make your legs look amazing! Who doesn’t want that? Plus they make any outfit more fun! You can pair them with a basic tee or sweater and it instantly makes the outfit more dressed up. For a legging, they are a little pricey but I promise they are worth the investment!
10. Red Nail Polish- Have I mentioned I am obsessed with manicures? WELL guys this is the PERFECT Fall red. It is a blue-red and the perfect shade to match that Starbucks cup (basic) if your nearby nail salon does not carry this color you should probably go somewhere else because this is a staple color.
11. Mauve Lipstick- My current favorite is by Maybelline and it is called Almond Rose but Mauve It is a close second, it a great long lasting lipstick in a deeper color. I will be sad will Fall is over because I will miss these deeper color lips.