Hello Friends! I am so excited to get back into blogging. I believe that sometimes you do things because it’s a passion and it fuels you and makes you happy! Well, sharing fashions and finds is something I truly enjoy and I hope you all enjoy following along. Thank you to those who have been following along with me since the boutique and thank you for to those who have come to read my first blog post. You have no idea how much it means to me! I thought it would be fun to start off by sharing 10 fun facts about me!
1. Fried Fashions started as a blog in 2014 and then a couple months later I decided to pursue my dream of opening an online boutique. While it was so much fun, the pressures of being 25 (at the time) and maintaining a full time career became really hard, so here we are back to blogging :).
2. I have an obsession with manicures, it is actually more of an addiction . You will rarely find me without my nails painted and although I am not very good at painting them myself, I still hoard nail polish.
3. Mexican food is my absolute favorite. I think I could actually eat it everyday. Rice, Beans, Cheese, Meat, Avocado–I am in.
4. Not sure I should admit this one, but I love people watching. I get caught all the time staring at the people around me. Whether it is in a crowded space, driving on the road, or just a few people in a room.
5. The last fact brings me to this one. I would not say I have a photographic memory but I remember places and events based on what I was wearing or even what the people around me were wearing. It is crazy, sometimes when I meet people I won’t remember their name but I could tell you exactly what they were wearing.
6. Speaking of clothes, I’ve always loved shopping and all apparel! I am definitely the most girly in my family, so I am constantly asked by my two sisters to do shopping for them. In college, my twin sister would hand me her credit card and tell me to come back with a couple of outfit options. I love making people feel good, and I truly believe if you don’t look good, you won’t feel good. Look good, feel good, do good.
7. I am a pretty small girl, and maybe I am just blessed with a good metabolism but I pretty much always eat until I hurt. I can never seem to stop myself when I “think” I am full rather, I will stop once I physically hurt. On top of that, I need dessert after every meal…even breakfast. I am a sugar addict.
8. I don’t like to take things too seriously and I don’t get easily embarrassed. In my apartment you can see me breaking into song, or dancing around my kitchen. Life is about having fun!
9. I have an identical twin sister. It’s pretty fun always having her by my side, we fight like crazy but love each other so much. We are sometimes each other worst critics but at the end of the day we love each other no matter what.
10. My love for Nordstrom started when I was in high school, I was actually on the BP. Fashion Board and got to work there part time. The people and customer service are seriously the best!!
I hope you enjoyed my fun facts! I would love to hear from y’all- comment below with a fun fact or two!
Shop my outfit below.